Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Skinny Pumpkin Latte


I absolutely love pumpkin especially pumpkin desserts in the fall. I came across this awesome recipe for a pumpkin spiced latte & I definitely had to try it. After all it can't be bad with pumpkin in it! I lightened up the recipe so I could enjoy this at any time with no guilt!

Pumpkin Spiced Latte

  • 1 c hot skim milk
  • 3 packets of Splenda (or you can use 1 1/4 tsp white sugar)
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla
  • 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 c double strength brewed coffee (I've used instant & it still tastes fine)
  • fat free cool whip
Combine the hot milk, Splenda, vanilla & pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Whisk until the mixture gets frothy. Pour into a coffee mug & add coffee. Then add a dollop of cool whip & sprinkle with your choice of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Then enjoy!

Weight Watcher point value: 2 pts for the whole cup if you use Spenda. If you use sugar it will be 2.5 pts.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and make these! Especially since Joshua likes his coffee and you know me with my pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will LOVE them. I'm drinking one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather wants to know if that is the old point system or the new "points plus". Greek to me but I guess it means something for her weight watcher stuff. ~Noah

    ReplyDelete